The Real Supermum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should the sale and consumption of alcohol – the world’s favourite drug – be further restricted, or even banned?

3 posters

Go down

Should the sale and consumption of alcohol – the world’s favourite drug – be further restricted, or even banned? Empty Should the sale and consumption of alcohol – the world’s favourite drug – be further restricted, or even banned?

Post  Admin Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:12 pm

Should the sale and consumption of alcohol – the world’s favourite drug – be further restricted, or even banned?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://therealsupermum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Should the sale and consumption of alcohol – the world’s favourite drug – be further restricted, or even banned? Empty Re: Should the sale and consumption of alcohol – the world’s favourite drug – be further restricted, or even banned?

Post  Kathy Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:49 am

I don't think it should be banned no because people will still find ways of getting it.

I grew up with alcholic parents my older sister is also an alcholic and nothing would or will stop them from having a drink they will find it from somewhere like drugs.

Kathy

Back to top Go down

Should the sale and consumption of alcohol – the world’s favourite drug – be further restricted, or even banned? Empty Re: Should the sale and consumption of alcohol – the world’s favourite drug – be further restricted, or even banned?

Post  cavechell Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:03 am

Even if its restricted I dont think it will change how the world drinks. The UK has become the biggest binge drinking country.. And from my point of view is from bad education. For example would you drink a large glass of wine out of a pint glass... no most people wouldnt...but a large glass is half a pint..who nos this? binge drinking is when the limited of units in a day/week is met within one drinking session..which isnt a lot if you go out every night or drink in the house..

Banning it will make people want it even more and start making it themselves.
I think that the government need to go back to basics and go back to the schools and inform child more and make it more known to people what the effects are.. they have stopped smoking in public places but what are they going to do about drinking?nothing because they will loose to much tax off it!

cavechell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down