The Real Supermum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should assisted suicide be legalised?

5 posters

Go down

Should assisted suicide be legalised? Empty Should assisted suicide be legalised?

Post  Admin Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:24 pm

Should assisted suicide be legalised?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://therealsupermum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Should assisted suicide be legalised? Empty no one wants to be trapped

Post  cavechell Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:28 pm

I think that if the person has signed the legal papers to say that they want to die or has communicated with a socliator then yes they should have the right to do.. who wants to be trapped in a "died" body but is "fully able brain" works for example? it must be very hard. I think in this situation Id rather not be around.

cavechell

Back to top Go down

Should assisted suicide be legalised? Empty Re: Should assisted suicide be legalised?

Post  Abbie Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:37 pm

I think it depends on the situation, I would fully agree with someone deciding to end their life because they had terminal cancer, for instance, and didn't want to end up a "vegetable" with no control over themselves. Or for any other illness that would leave you in that state.
Abbie
Abbie

Back to top Go down

Should assisted suicide be legalised? Empty Re: Should assisted suicide be legalised?

Post  cavechell Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Abbie wrote:I think it depends on the situation, I would fully agree with someone deciding to end their life because they had terminal cancer, for instance, and didn't want to end up a "vegetable" with no control over themselves. Or for any other illness that would leave you in that state.

Totally agree x

cavechell

Back to top Go down

Should assisted suicide be legalised? Empty YES!!

Post  MelmummytoJosh Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:43 pm

I think it should be legalised but only if the person being euthanised can prove they are of sound mindor that its what they want... there should be some sort of pannel to asses each case on its merits x x

MelmummytoJosh

Back to top Go down

Post  SallieHarveysMummy Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:48 pm

Yes definatly!!!
SallieHarveysMummy
SallieHarveysMummy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down