The Real Supermum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Mothers!.....We Are Just As good As any other?.....Agreed? :P x

3 posters

Go down

Teen Mothers!.....We Are Just As good As any other?.....Agreed? :P x Empty Teen Mothers!.....We Are Just As good As any other?.....Agreed? :P x

Post  Jooolie Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:51 pm

As a teen mother myself at 14 i had no idea what was instore...dirty looks. looked down upon you name it ive faced it!!
Im 23 now my son is 8 and althought its been hard im proud of my boy hes bright VERY intelligent confident and just overall great!! and all thanks to me..THE TEEN MUM!! Share your stories Ladies Smile) xx

Jooolie

Back to top Go down

Teen Mothers!.....We Are Just As good As any other?.....Agreed? :P x Empty Re: Teen Mothers!.....We Are Just As good As any other?.....Agreed? :P x

Post  Miss Leeanne Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Of course i don't think it makes a difference how old you are!! I had my daughter when i was 16 on holidays from school. I went back to school full time when she was 3 months to do my leaving cert im so glad i done it as i know so many girls who leave school when they get pregnant. Im now 22 with a 5 & half and 2 year old still with their daddy (7 years together) xxx
Miss Leeanne
Miss Leeanne

Back to top Go down

Teen Mothers!.....We Are Just As good As any other?.....Agreed? :P x Empty agreed

Post  kayleighandbump Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Im 18 and 20 weeks 2 days with my little boy Smile

I think teen mums are usually brilliant mums , of course there are a few who make us all look bad , but then again you get that with any age mother , i know some middle aged mothers who are completely the opposite of what i want to be as a mother

People look down on me even though im 18 because im still classed as a teen mum, but i dont care , my son was planned and me and my partner are together and happy so nothing else matters. We lost our daughter at 19 weeks 3 days back in august. So our little man being on the way means the world to us Smile

Go teen mums Very Happy x
kayleighandbump
kayleighandbump

Back to top Go down

Teen Mothers!.....We Are Just As good As any other?.....Agreed? :P x Empty Re: Teen Mothers!.....We Are Just As good As any other?.....Agreed? :P x

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum