The Real Supermum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So who am I

Go down

So who am I Empty So who am I

Post  Admin Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:45 pm

My name is Emma, I am 31 years old. I am mum to Nakita 12, Casey 8, Cameron 7, Kia 2, Kaiden 1 & Kody 9 months.

In June 2010 I was sat bored one night & the lack of friends was getting on top of me, my partner Matt suggested I opened a Facebook group for mums to enable me to make some new friends. I opened a new profile & added a few real friends who in turn each added a few of their friends, the rest is history.

There is not much in life I have not personally faced & nothing at all phases me. I am unshockable.

My group on Facebook has become a dedicated support network for many mums & mums to be. We offer an anonymous inbox service so everyone can ask a question but not have their names shown. No topic is off limits.

I spent much of my time researching issues for mums and am hands on when it comes to helping them with their problems. From writing letters to councils to talking some out of suicide, it's all in a days work on The Real Supermums Facebook page.

I have met so many mums & mums to be they feel like real life friends now as many come back daily to help me provide a safe and secure place for all to be able to share their worries & ask for help.

I am now in the process of writing real parenting books, unlike the text books that make us mums feel even more like failures most of the time.

You can email me here - emmaxmatt@btinternet.com
You can find me on Facebook Here
You can find me on Twitter : Here
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://therealsupermum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum