The Real Supermum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leo Gibson-Mucklow 01/10/07

Go down

Leo Gibson-Mucklow 01/10/07 Empty Leo Gibson-Mucklow 01/10/07

Post  lucy-anne Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:27 am

I had a nice relaxing bath, brought the towels down for washing, mum asked me to go to the shops for her, so i did, got me some custard cremes (yummy)

sat down to chat to a friend on the computer, got some pains so thought i would go read a book and eat some of my custard creams (yumm) but the pains didn't go away and couldn't concentrate on the book, thought it was because i needed the toilet so went and the pains got stronger, so got off and went to the little toilet downstairs.
i must have been quite a few mins because my mum came and knocked on the door and asked if i was ok! must have been bad as i said no lol! normally i would just suffer!
so i let her in and felt and heard a little pop as my waters went! i text his dad to tell him and when i didn't reply he got a lil funny about it, my mum ended up ringing him.
my dad rang the midwife and she just said go to the hospital.
so mum and tried to get me in the car but i refused to go..
and then i started to want to push, mum and dad said stop pushing.
i couldn't so dad rang 999!
they came pretty much straight away but by then Leo had been born, wrapped up in the towels i brought down and placed on my chest!
i was so shocked that i didn't even register what is happening!
the after birth came out soon after! was taken to the hospital! had the most slippery shoes on, as had to rush out!
Leo was taken to the Neo-natal ward and i was taken to a room!
next time i saw him was the next morning, every1 had come in all at once and was all a bit much so my dad waited till the next day to see his Grandson.
we was in hospital a week but had the internet and tv.
i don't think i bonded with Leo till a while after we got home as he was taken away from me pretty much!
the only contact we had for a few days was when he was placed on chest after i had given birth, i couldn't breastfeed, i didn't feel any connection at the time!
i just automatically did everything!
and i think because of that i treated him as a baby for longer then he was!

He wouldn't have any milk when he was born and there was tubes all over him. he then had to go under this light as he was rather jaundice!

he is now a lovely 3year old boy who loves to drive his mummy crazy even when he is ill x

lucy-anne

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum