The Real Supermum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My other half

4 posters

Go down

My other half Empty My other half

Post  nickyp24 Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:52 am

Hi ladies sorry its a long one. my oh has a 4 year old from previous relationship. N my lo is 6 months now mine isnt his his we met wen i was 10 wks pregnant. N i never pushed him to take the dad role we said we'd wait until he arrived. Well wen he came we agreed he wouldnt b daddy but would be daddy Ash. But he gives me no help with lo i feed, bathe dress etc. I'm the one that gets up at night n first thing in a mornin. But on his day off like today he got up at 10.40. Moanin he was tired(GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR). Now i'm not all that fussed cus i want to no my lo is gettin everythin he needs from me. N that i'm providin it as his biological father doesnt want to no. Its jus i would like another lo some point in nxt year or two. But he's said he doesnt want any more he's happy with his daughter only.
But wen i met him i thought he was amazin he did his own washin cleanin etc but now wen he's here its like he cant b bothered anymore as he'll walk past a full wash basket n not bother loadin the washer doesnt clean or anythin.
Now i cant help but feel that i can do it alone n dont need him here. Cus he's on the xbox from wen he wakes till bout 1/2 in the mornin. N cus we only got the one room now its startin to bother me cus my lo will only b quiet watchin fireman sam durin day. So i never get the tele anymore. Only on the nites he's not here. N i'm not sure wat to do. He's house sittin for his mum nxt month do u think i should wait n c how that month apart goes. xx

nickyp24

Back to top Go down

My other half Empty Re: My other half

Post  leahsmummy10 Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:13 pm

I would wait and see how the month apart goes, he might realise just how much you do for him when he has to fend for himself. Then he may appreciate you more, but at the end of the day hun it's upto you and how you feel xxxx

leahsmummy10

Back to top Go down

Post  xkatiexmammyxembletonx Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:17 pm

Hi hun i know exactly how you feel. I do everything with my lo even when my oh is off work. I really feel like we are just 2 people who live together,not a couple. Have you tried talkin to him hun? Tell him not maybe need a break to see what you want? Xxx

xkatiexmammyxembletonx

Back to top Go down

Post  emz3 Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:25 pm

this is y im single lol, i already have 3 young children i dont want an adult tht acts like a teenager as well, i understand that lo isnt actually his but as ur his oh and he is living with u he shud at least b helping out with little things like a load of washing its not that hard really, try and speak to him b4 he goes to his mums and if he doesnt improve tell him that he can stay there u know u can do it on ur own u have to decide what u want from him and if he is giving u wat u want and if not how long r u willing to not get what u want for? Smile

emz3

Back to top Go down

My other half Empty Thanks ladies

Post  nickyp24 Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:29 pm

Thanks girls i'll speak with him tomo wen he gets home from work as he's visitin his mum tonite n i'll b in bed wen he gets home as i'm knackered. But thanks again. xx

nickyp24

Back to top Go down

Post  xkatiexmammyxembletonx Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:50 am

Hope you feel better soon sweet xxx

xkatiexmammyxembletonx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: