The Real Supermum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby boy born feb

2 posters

Go down

Baby boy born feb Empty Baby boy born feb

Post  louisetonge89 Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:13 am

Hi All I Gave Birth to Ollie On the 10/02/11/weighing 8lb 12oz and he gets weighed again tomorrow. Ollie is a very lucky little man as he has a big sister Mia who is nearly 2 going on 15 Very Happy i was so worried during my pregnancy to how Mia would take to Ollie.
As soon as i bought him home she took to him straight away.
Helping me get him dressed, fetching his nappies and cotton wool, placing his washing in his basket and giving him plenty of cuddles.
i think all in all it helped the situation by me leaving Ollie in the Moses basket until Mia came and sat with me xxx
louisetonge89
louisetonge89

Back to top Go down

Baby boy born feb Empty Blake Leighton Lee Bailey- Born 02/02/11-

Post  Jo-Ella'N'Blake Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:09 am

Heyy Ladiess!! Very Happy

My lickle Boy Blake was born 02/02/11, weighing a whopping 9Lbs 10 half ozs! First time mammy! Razz

Labour went ok-ish! but he got here safe and sound, with a natural birth! bounce

Blake feeds well, (he loves his food) i never realized how hard it would be at first! but hes nearly 3 weeks now and i can finally start to see a slight routine and im enjoying being a mammy!

Dont think ill be rushing to give him a brother or sister just yet ha ha!! affraid

But one thing i never knew i would get from having a child, was the internal love you have for them! i never knew how you could love someone soo littlee sooo much!! Like a Star @ heaven

Anywayy Thats my lickle storryy I love you

Jo-Ellaa Xx
Jo-Ella'N'Blake
Jo-Ella'N'Blake

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum