The Real Supermum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What baby brand do you prefer and use?

5 posters

Go down

What baby brand do you prefer and use? Empty What baby brand do you prefer and use?

Post  Admin Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:20 pm

what baby brand do you prefer and use?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://therealsupermum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

What baby brand do you prefer and use? Empty Re: What baby brand do you prefer and use?

Post  leahsmummy10 Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:47 pm

i use Johnson's for leahs baths and skin, i use Huggies for nappies and Asdas little angels wipes.
i bought pampers nappies because they were on offer last week and now she is waking up to be changed in the night because they sit too close to her skin.
has anyone else found this?
when i went back to using huggies at night she slept through again. i have no problem with the pampers in the day though, they just dont hold enough through the night.
thanks

leahsmummy10

Back to top Go down

What baby brand do you prefer and use? Empty Re: What baby brand do you prefer and use?

Post  Liams yummy mummy Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:58 pm

I'm the same, bought johnsons wipes and bath products, lotions etc ready for Liams arrival, and Huggies nappies. Found them all great, the Huggies were so soft on his new skin, loved them.
When the Asda event was on I bought pampers wipes and nappies and don't like either! the wipes are slimy and i think the nappies smell of chemicals before they even wee in them, never mind once they are wet, and they swell really bad.
I breast fed for the 1st 11weeks and had a Medela pump which was great and Tommee Tippee closer to nature bottles. I've now stopped feeding and he is on SMA gold which he has been great on... infact better than when i was feeding him.
My changing table has also been a god send, saves the back ache!
Clothes wise I have found Tescos and Matalan wash the best.
x x x
Liams yummy mummy
Liams yummy mummy

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Leeanne Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:20 pm

With both my kids i have always used pampers nappies and cow & gate formula. I prefere to use huggies wipes too.
Could never use huggies nappies on my two as they always leaked!! x
Miss Leeanne
Miss Leeanne

Back to top Go down

Post  nicola88 Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:48 am

With both my children I've always used johnsons bath & shampoo ect. Johnsons, pampers & huggies wipes with both, my eldest I used pampers nappies with her & cow & gate formula.
With my youngest i use Little angels nappies from asda & Aptamil formula xx

nicola88

Back to top Go down

Post  nicola88 Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:51 am

LeahsMummy- about the pampers nappies, i found they used to be really good for my eldesy when she was in nappies, but they got rid of alot of padding in pampers nappies, I tried them with my youngest before i started using asda own, & he was also waking up wet through where he had leaked through pampers nappies, dont like huggies nappies either, so thats why we use little angel ones now & i find them alot better than huggies & pampers xx

nicola88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down