The Real Supermum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alfie 24-01-2011

Go down

Alfie 24-01-2011 Empty Alfie 24-01-2011

Post  meggiemoox Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:20 pm

Sunday 23rd January - 10 days late,

Went food shopping getting prepared for me being induced on the tuesday getting period pains all day (nothing different to what i have had since my 1st stretch and sweep, i had 3 in all lol) At home sat relaxed in bed painting my nails and the pains kept coming watching dancing on ice and I felt a feeling that I had pooed myself, turns out it was a big gush of my waters went into hospital about 11 after being 2cm dilated my mum and partner got sent home and i had to stay in the ward, got to about 6.30am and the pains were starting to get a bit more intense so told the midwife and she checked me and i was 5cm so went down to the labour ward and started having gas and air.

Got checked my little monkey was back to back and they found it hard to find his heart beat so was on a monitor, then had pethidine because the pains was so intense and painful they attached a heart beat monitor to my baby's head, I had another shot of pethidine once that had worn off it got to about 4 oclock and the doctor come to check me he told me "Megan I think you should seriously think about pain relief i then thought okay so thats when i had an epidural was amazing after being in so much pain for so many hours i could actually relax (back to back is awful! Finally the time come that i was 10cm dilated and time to push, after pushing for over a hour and getting no where the doctor came into have a look, they took me into theater to have a look if i could have forceps delivery turns out i couldnt and had to have an emergency c section, 8.41pm finally my little man came into the world 11days late and weighing 8lb8 my world hasnt been so perfect xx Very Happy

meggiemoox

Back to top Go down