The Real Supermum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is being a mummy what you imagined it to be?

+5
MrsW76
bubblypaula
Abbie
mum232009
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Is being a mummy what you imagined it to be? Empty Is being a mummy what you imagined it to be?

Post  Admin Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Is being a mummy what you imagined it to be?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://therealsupermum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Is being a mummy what you imagined it to be? Empty Re: Is being a mummy what you imagined it to be?

Post  mum232009 Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:39 pm

no its even better yes its hard work but i wouldnt change it for the world xx
mum232009
mum232009

Back to top Go down

Is being a mummy what you imagined it to be? Empty Re: Is being a mummy what you imagined it to be?

Post  Abbie Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:58 pm

I have to agree, it's no where near what I imagined, it's soooo much harder, but soooo worth it! And more amazing then I ever thought possible!
Abbie
Abbie

Back to top Go down

Post  bubblypaula Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:27 pm

I always dreamed of being a mummy its all I ever wanted. Its the hardest thing that I have ever done but also the best and most rewarding thing ever. I never knew what love was until Lilly came along, I would do anything for her. Shes the most amazing thing ever. Sometimes its scary how much I love her. The cuddles are amazing she is my world and i it takes my last breath I am determined to give her the best life possible, being a mum is even better than what I imagined it would be Smile xx

bubblypaula

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsW76 Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Tbh I never thought I'd be a mummy, but its the hardest, most infuriating, most AMAZING thing I have ever expericenced. Its also the only thing I have ever been super good at! I was made to be a mummy Very Happy Laughing

xx

MrsW76

Back to top Go down

Post  Kathy Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:58 pm

I have always wanted to be a mum everyone tells you how hard it is but I thought Pah I have babysat so many time it's sooooooo easy WRONG

But saying all that I would not change any of it for the world my kids are amazing Very Happy

Kathy

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof4girls Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:02 pm

It is more then I imagined but love it Smile.

mumof4girls

Back to top Go down

Post  katy+4 Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:18 pm

I love being a Mummy, never dreamed i would be to four tho haha. I just love seeing what they do from day -day and to watch them all playing together so nicley. Also when they come up to you and say 'I love you' or 'You're the best mum in the world it makes me Very Happy even after a hard day. I can't imagine life without them, not only are they my daughters, but like my youngest one says ' we are best friends too'

Yes i do find it hard some days but its all worth it. xxx
katy+4
katy+4

Back to top Go down

Post  xXlaylasmumXx Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:11 am

no its not what i imagined its even better and i would def not change it for the world it does get hard at times but even when its hard i wouldn't change my gorgeous daughter for anything in the world
xXlaylasmumXx
xXlaylasmumXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down