The Real Supermum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should parental consent be required for underage pregnant women to have abortions?

+3
cavechell
michaela :)
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Should parental consent be required for underage pregnant women to have abortions? Empty Should parental consent be required for underage pregnant women to have abortions?

Post  Admin Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:05 pm

Should parental consent be required for underage pregnant women to have abortions?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://therealsupermum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Should parental consent be required for underage pregnant women to have abortions? Empty Re: Should parental consent be required for underage pregnant women to have abortions?

Post  michaela :) Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:41 pm

No it wil cause dodgy back street abortions x

michaela :)

Back to top Go down

Should parental consent be required for underage pregnant women to have abortions? Empty No

Post  cavechell Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:44 pm

No I dont think there permission should be needed but I think that they should be told. As there can be complications x

cavechell

Back to top Go down

Should parental consent be required for underage pregnant women to have abortions? Empty Re: Should parental consent be required for underage pregnant women to have abortions?

Post  Jooolie Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:47 pm

NO....Has a mother at 14 who thought about abortion....Sometimes confidentuality is needed some parents are not so understanding and could not turn out good :/

Jooolie

Back to top Go down

Post  KayleenLexiRosesMummy Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:48 pm

no i dont think so as some things you want to keep private but advised to tell their parents cant do more than that xx

KayleenLexiRosesMummy

Back to top Go down

Should parental consent be required for underage pregnant women to have abortions? Empty its their choice

Post  kayleighandbump Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:50 pm

No. To be honest they probably have a very good reason for not telling their parents , so instead of forcing them into backstreet dodgy abortion clinics , surely if they are going to make that decision its better for them to do it properly rather than putting their health in danger aswell purely because they didnt want their parents finding out x
kayleighandbump
kayleighandbump

Back to top Go down

Post  lucy-anne Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:56 am

i said yes to this before but after i read some very good points i changed to no.
but a trusted adult should be told for abortion is not something to go alone.
x

lucy-anne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum