The Real Supermum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best form of contraception

5 posters

Go down

Best form of contraception  Empty Best form of contraception

Post  louisetonge89 Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:22 am

Hi ladies had my l.O 12 days ago i need to start looking into the best contraception just wanted ladies opinions and views on best method as i am opting towards the implant what would you ladies recommend xxx
louisetonge89
louisetonge89

Back to top Go down

Best form of contraception  Empty Re: Best form of contraception

Post  kellymangan Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:48 am

Hiya im on the implant and im thinking of having it taken out, as im nearly always bleeding on it. I've mood swings on it to. this is my experience of it, everybody is different so it might be ok for you. hope this helps. Smile

kellymangan

Back to top Go down

Post  emz3 Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:37 am

hi hun every single form of contraception has its plus sides and negative sides, i have had a few friends whho have had the implant and for most it works well but for others it courses probs like bleeding, but u have to remember that a lot of contraception has u bleeding while it begins to work, i personally am on the injection and afta a few rocky months of just startin to bleed im now only spotting once a month, but my docs keep tryin to get me onto the coil but i dont really fancy it as its sumthing inside of me same as the implant is and there is just sumthing bout that i just dont like. I have the injection once every 3 months and it doesnt really hurt its just incomfy as its injected into ur bum muscle just below ur trouser line so u dont have to show the nurse ur whole bum hope this helps u x

emz3

Back to top Go down

Best form of contraception  Empty contraception

Post  lil_mrs_richards Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:16 pm

i was on the depo injection and found it the best. didnt have no bad side effects or any bleeding. talk to your gp about it x Surprised
lil_mrs_richards
lil_mrs_richards

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsW76 Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:23 am

I have the copper coil and whilst my periods are a little heavier than they used to be I don't have any artificial hormones and if I decide to have another baby my fertility will go back to normal the minute its removed Smile

xx

MrsW76

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum