The Real Supermum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should parents be allowed to select the gender of their offspring?

4 posters

Go down

Should parents be allowed to select the gender of their offspring? Empty Should parents be allowed to select the gender of their offspring?

Post  Admin Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Should parents be allowed to select the gender of their offspring?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://therealsupermum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Should parents be allowed to select the gender of their offspring? Empty Re: Should parents be allowed to select the gender of their offspring?

Post  cavechell Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:14 am

I think that not having the "right" sex of a child can make some people depressed. If its been 3/4 children and no right sex child and the person has been trying that they are getting unwell over it then I think if they can then fair play to them. But do believe in not playing with god.. but its each to there own on this one.

cavechell

Back to top Go down

Should parents be allowed to select the gender of their offspring? Empty Re: Should parents be allowed to select the gender of their offspring?

Post  SallieHarveysMummy Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:52 am

Yes, choosing the sex of your baby doesnt harm anyone so why not. xx
SallieHarveysMummy
SallieHarveysMummy

Back to top Go down

Should parents be allowed to select the gender of their offspring? Empty dont see why not

Post  kayleighandbump Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Personally i wouldnt want to do it. I would be happy either way aslong as baby is happy and healthy , but it doesnt do any harm so i dont see why its such a terrible thing to do x
kayleighandbump
kayleighandbump

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down