The Real Supermum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Ethan Paul <3

Go down

Baby Ethan Paul <3  Empty Baby Ethan Paul <3

Post  caron1990 Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Ethan Paul was born on 14/02/2011 my little valentines baby, he weighed 6lb 11oz.
my waters broke at 6.30pm on the sunday went into hospital to be monitored evrything was fine apart from getting a few mild contractions i went home to have something to eat, me n my oh went back to the hosp that night after my contractions started to get stronger and more closer together, there i was put back onto the monitor and was given an internal examination where i was told i was 2-3cms dilated, i was given a room where id stay and give birth, i was offered the gas and air but rarely used it after a few hours i asked for diamorphine which made me very sleepy and didnt really take any of the pain away, i was later given another internal and i was 5cms the contractions were coming on very strong and very regular after sleeping in between contractions i asked for another shot of diamorphine and before i knew it with every contraction my body was automatically pushing and i started to get more nervous pushing the call button frantically for the midwife, she came in and verified that my babys head was right there ready to be born, she said that he had loads of hair, no wonder i had bad intergestion, while i was pushing i kept saying i couldnt do it and felt that i wasnt getting anywhere but when i looked down i could see my babys head being born which made me push evn more and after pushing for 40mins little Ethan was born, im so glad i had my oh with me for support as he did the best job ever and he is the worlds best daddy. I love my two boys loads Smile

that is my birth story Smile xx

caron1990

Back to top Go down