The Real Supermum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

letting your baby watch television? Yes? No? Does a child get to attached to the tv?

3 posters

Go down

letting your baby watch television? Yes? No? Does a child get to attached to the tv? Empty letting your baby watch television? Yes? No? Does a child get to attached to the tv?

Post  xkatiexmammyxembletonx Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:57 am

Television instead of games? I have a friends who lets there 2yo watch Tele all day and she stands in front of it lol day. What are your views on the tv? Am easy option?

xkatiexmammyxembletonx

Back to top Go down

letting your baby watch television? Yes? No? Does a child get to attached to the tv? Empty Re: letting your baby watch television? Yes? No? Does a child get to attached to the tv?

Post  Kathy Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:03 am

We have all done it and used the eletronic babysitter and I will say Nick Jr 2 is on most the day in my house but the kids don't sit there and watch it all the way through only when their favorites come on I think it is more of a background noise to be honest because they are always playing, reading or colouring more than they watch

Kathy

Back to top Go down

letting your baby watch television? Yes? No? Does a child get to attached to the tv? Empty Re: letting your baby watch television? Yes? No? Does a child get to attached to the tv?

Post  cavechell Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:54 am

My telly is on from when I get up till I go to bed... it is mostly on in the background for colour and a little sound. Sometimes its useful for little ones to have their favourite tv shows you can put them in front while you do a 10 min job. but not all the time. children wouldnt get enough stimulation from it x

cavechell

Back to top Go down

Post  xkatiexmammyxembletonx Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:06 am

I agree with you girls,my lo watches play house Disney twice a day. While she has breakfast and after her afternoon nap but she isn't really interested in it. But like i said my friends lo is stood in front of it all day and her parents never interact with her xxx

xkatiexmammyxembletonx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down